Our perfume oils are pure and not mixed with any alcohol or carrier oil, hence you will need a tiny/little quantity for a full-on scent experience for each wearing.
Also note that perfume oil experience is different to commonly available spray based perfumes:
Spray based perfumes are diluted in alcohol, which is a very light weight carrier, that helps the aromatics to expand quickly to create an immediate scent aura around the wearer.
Oil based perfumes are pure aromatics and requires a little/tiny application on the skin or on garments. The beauty of oil based perfume is that they open and reveal the scent with the warmth of the body. Good quality perfume oils give different fragrance notes at different time intervals and generally they lasts longer to give an extended scent experience (depending on the skin type).
Perfume oil Application Steps
We recommend applying our oils on these pulse points.
- Wrists: A classic spot. Your arms are constantly moving which creates a sense of movement in your fragrance.
- Behind Ears / Neck: Behind the ears allows the oil to create a sense of diffusion when you’re on the move.
- Collar Bones: A great spot to create a sense of intimacy.
- Inner Elbows: Serves to slightly obscure the smell in the bends of the arms - perfect for longer-lasting diffusion. A great pulse point for work if you have to wash your hands frequently.
- Behind Knees: Will allow the scent to rise throughout the day. The backs of the knees are warmer and softer, and therefore more likely to project the scent. The area behind the knees are perfect for summer, emitting your fragrance of choice with every crossing and uncrossing of legs.